Important Vastu Tips | Vastu Precautions | Daily Vastu Guidelines | Vastu Remedies
Considering Vastu, few most essential day to day routine Vastu tips for your kind awareness are mentioned as under:
- As per Vastu, Worship should always be done facing east or north.
- Whenever you worship, sit facing north-east or north-west. Establish Manglik Mars symbols like Lakshmi-Ganesh-Kuber, Shri Yantra, Swastik, Om for advancement.
- Pooja should be done by placing asanas on the ground below. Light lamps in the morning and evening.
- Pradakshina should be taken after worship.
- The idols in the house of worship should be only 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 inches and not bigger than this and standing Ganesha, Lakshmi, Saraswati should not be in the house and if pictures are put anywhere except the place of worship. Its vision should not come straight from you again and again.
- If the water system is not in the north-east, then install the tubewell. If the east-north direction is higher than lift the south-west a little.
- As per Vastu, It is auspicious to have a mirror on the north and east wall in the house.
- As per Vastu, It is auspicious to place the clock on the wall facing east, north and west.
- If someone in the house has been sick for a long time, put him to sleep in the southwest corner.
- Always keep the medicine in the northeast corner.
- When taking medicine, even while drinking water, keep your mouth in the north-east angle, then the result will be favourable.
- Always keep the court case file in east direction or northeast angle. This increases the chances of winning.
- Telephones can be placed anywhere, its location is the angle of fire.
- You can place the TV in any direction. But East Ishaan and North Ishaan are the best for this.
- When you go out of the office or home, go straight out of the house of worship or from your bedroom, do not talk when you go out and when you go out, take special care that no member of the house interrupts you for any work. When leaving the house, remove the car, actor directly.
- When leaving the house, go to the east or north side of the road fifty times, these rules are for going and not for coming.
- As per Vastu, do not plant cut, milk, fruit, trees and plants inside the house.
- Do not take off the loose clothes while bathing or sleeping and do it only after taking a bath and wearing gold clothes.
- When sleeping at night, sleep only by meditating on Ishta Dev for ten minutes.
- When leaving the house, give up the time of night and exactly twelve o’clock of the day and always leave in full, except, in one and a half time.
- The shadow of temple, mosque, church etc. should not fall on the house.
- The house of the householder should not be overshadowed by any kind of peepal or big tree.
- Some scholars are of the opinion that the shadow of the third noon should not fall but if the shadow of peepal or elder falls on the house in any form, then there is economic shortage in the family, diseases, quarrels and the head of the family often lives abroad. Yes, a little away from home.
- The tree is auspicious in the east, fig tree in the south, peepal in the west and pakad tree in the north. Do not plant any type of tree in the middle of the house, it is extremely ominous. You can plant banana, champa, rose, jasmine, bella and fragrant trees near the house wall or entrance.
If we follow the above Vastu tips, then it unquestionably will be beneficial for you and your family. In case you have any questions related to Vastu tips, write in the comments section or you can also email us. I wish you and your family a happy and prosperous life.
“Protect Holy Mother Cow, Serve Parents and Respect Women”
Important Vastu Tips- A Divine Hindu Religion Spiritual Blog on Hinduism and Hindu Dharma