25+ Lal Kitab Remedies and Tricks
According to Lal Kitab astrologers, the proven 25 tricks and remedies of Lal Kitab are tantric in nature and show immediate effect. If these Lal Kitab’s panacea remedies and Lal Kitab’s effective tricks are done with full devotion, then all the sorrows of a person will be destroyed immediately and good fortune will emerge. Let us know all the home remedies of Lal Kitab and precautions of Lal Kitab.
Lal Kitab Debt Relief Remedy
If you are always troubled by financial problems, then on Friday, 21st Friday, distribute kheer and sugar candy to 5 girls below the age of 9 years.
Lal Kitab Measures for Progress in Business
For this, keep an ornamental fountain in your house, shop or showroom or keep an aquarium containing 8 goldfish and one black fish, keep it towards north or northeast. When a fish dies, remove it from the aquarium and replace it with a fresh one.
Lal Kitab Remedies to Get Rid of Troubles
Nowadays every person is troubled due to one or the other reason, whatever may be the reason, fill water in a copper utensil and mix some red sandalwood in it, keep that utensil on your head and sleep at night. Offer that water on the Tulsi plant in the morning, gradually the problem will go away.
Lal Kitab Remedies for Marriage of Unmarried Girl
- If there is any obstacle in the marriage of the girl, then worshipers should take 5 coconuts, place them in front of the idol or photo of Lord Shiva and chant five rosaries of the mantra “Om Shree Var Praday Shree Namah”, then those five coconuts should be placed in the temple of Shiva. Put it in! The obstacles of marriage will automatically go away.
- On every Monday, after bathing in the morning, a girl should offer water mixed with milk while chanting “Om Someshwaraya Namah” on the Shivling and while sitting in the temple, chant a garland of this mantra with a rosary of Rudraksh! The possibility of marriage will be seen soon
Lal Kitab Remedies to Increase Business
Put a little wheat flour outside on both sides of the door of your factory or shop on any day in Shukla Paksha! Keep in mind that no one should see you doing this. Keep the invited Shree Yantra in the worship house. Soak 1.25 kg black gram on Friday night! Make them in mustard oil on the second day, Saturday! Make three parts of it! Feed a part of it to a horse or buffalo! Give the second part to the leprosy patient and put the third part at a crossroad after striking it three times in the opposite direction with the needle of the clock. Do this experiment for 40 days! There will be profit in business.
Remedies for Lal Kitab Disease
- If someone is having continuous fever and no medicine is working, then take the root of acacia and tie it tightly in a cloth. Then tie that cloth to the patient’s ear! The fever will go down.
- Take sugar, milk, rice and petha (pumpkin-petha, vegetable maker) on Sunday or Thursday as per your wish and donate it to any religious place where langar is made by hitting it on the patient’s head.
- If someone has got typhoid then give him one coconut water every day. Will be fine in a few days! Take five grams of nugget antimony! Bury him in some deserted place! Be careful that the tool with which you dug the ground.
- Don’t bring that tool back. Throw it there. There should not be more than one nugget.
If there is a loss in business and a dispute in the field, then the tricks of Lal Kitab
If you face the above situation, then take raw coal equal to your weight and let the water flow! Surely there will be profit.
Lal Kitab Tricks for Victory in Litigation
If you have a case going on with someone and you want to win in it, go to the court with some rice and throw that rice somewhere in the court! It is better to throw it outside the room where your case is going on. But remember, no one should see you while carrying rice or throwing it in the court, otherwise it will not be beneficial! You have to do this remedy without anyone knowing.
Lal Kitab Totka for Money Stagnation
Whatever money you earn with hard work is being spent more than that means if there is no stagnation of money in the house, then keep in mind that there is no leaking tap in your house. That is, water should not drip drop by drop, and milk or tea kept on fire should not boil, otherwise there is a possibility of spending more than income.
Lal Kitab Remedies to Get Rid Of Mental Problems
Worship Lord Hanuman daily and recite Hanuman Chalisa. Offer oil to Shani every Saturday! Donate a pair of slippers you are wearing to a poor person once.
Lal Kitab Remedies for Good Health and Longevity of the Child
Take a black silk thread. While chanting “Om Namo: Bhagwate Vasudevaya Namah”, tie seven knots in that thread at a little distance! Tie that string around the child’s neck or waist. Every Tuesday, beat raw milk on the child’s head 11 times and give it to a wild dog in the evening. The child will live long.
Lal Kitab Remedies for Suffering from Any Disease
Keep your head towards east while sleeping. Keep some pieces of rock salt in a bowl in your bedroom. Health will be fine.
Lal Kitab Remedies for Success in Love Marriage
If you are facing difficulties in love marriage, then starting from the Thursday of Shukla Paksha, in front of the idol or photo of Lord Vishnu and Lakshmi Maa, chant “Om Lakshmi Narayanaya Namah” three times a day on rhinestone beads, this should be done on Thursday of Shukla Paksha. Start from Offer Prasad in the temple on every Thursday for three months and pray for the success of the marriage.
Lal Kitab Remedies for Job Problems
Take Prasad of Badana (sweet Boondi) and offer it in the temple on every Tuesday and distribute it among the girls! Do this for four Tuesdays.
Lal Kitab Remedies for Problem in Work
Offer Badana (sweet boondi) at the feet of Hanuman ji on every Tuesday and distribute the same prasad among the poor outside the temple.
Lal Kitab Tricks, If You Are Not Getting the Right Job
- Pour milk in the well, there should be water in that well.
- Donate black blanket to a poor person.
- Garland of 6 Mukhi Rudraksh Wear a rosary of 108 beads in which silver pieces are threaded after each bead.
Lal Kitab Remedies, If Promotion Is Not Happening
Donate yellow things like food items, fruits, clothes etc in a temple on Thursday! Every morning, barefoot on the grass.
Lal Kitab Vashikaran Tricks to Control Husband
This experiment should be done in Shukla Paksha. Take a betel leaf, mix sandalwood and saffron powder and keep it on it. Then sit in front of Durga Mata’s photo and recite Chandi Strot from Durga Stuti for 43 days. After reciting, apply tilak of sandalwood and saffron which was kept on betel leaf on your forehead and then go in front of your husband by applying tilak, if the husband is not there then go in front of his photo. Take a new betel leaf every day, which is whole and not torn from anywhere, keep the used betel leaves at a different place, after 43 days, let those betel leaves flow, soon the problem will be solved.
Lal Kitab Tricks for Luck
Go to any shop and buy any steel lock on any Friday! But while buying the lock, neither you open that lock yourself nor let the shopkeeper open it, do not even open the lock to check! In the same way, buy the locked lock of the box from the shop! On Friday night, keep this lock in your bedroom. After waking up on Saturday morning, take a bath and keep the lock in any temple, gurudwara or any religious place without opening it. That lock will always be opened, and so will the lock of your good fortune.
Lal Kitab Remedies For Real Estate Problems
Get 86 (eighty-six) whole almonds (with skins) from the market! After taking a bath in the morning, without eating anything, take two almonds and go to the temple. Keep both almonds in front of Shiv-Linga or Shiv ji in the temple. Pray to God with folded hands to sell the property and bring back one of those two almonds. Bring that almond and store it separately inside the home. You have to do this continuously for 43 days, taking two almonds every day and bringing one back.
After 43 days, immerse the almonds that you have collected in the house (in running water, river etc.) Your intent will be definitely completed! Even if your deal is done before 43 days, the remedy should not be left incomplete! By doing all the measures, 43 almonds should flow in water. Else there may be hindrance in the work.
Lal Kitab Remedies for Blood Pressure or Depression
While sleeping on Sunday night, sleep by keeping 325 grams of milk on the side of your head. After waking up in the morning on Monday, first of all offer this milk to a Keekar or Peepal tree! Do this remedy continuously till 5 Sundays.
Lal Kitab Remedies for Migraine or Migraine Pain
At sunrise in the morning, take a nugget of jaggery and go to a crossroads and stand facing south. Cut the jaggery into two parts with your teeth, throw both the halves of jaggery at the crossroads and come back. Start this remedy from any Tuesday and do it continuously for 5 Tuesdays, but keep in mind that while doing this remedy, do not talk to anyone, nor should anyone call you or talk to you, it will definitely be beneficial.
Lal Kitab Remedies to Get Back the Stuck Money
If your money is stuck somewhere and you are not getting the money back, then you should offer water to the sun every morning after taking a bath. Put 11 seeds of red chili in that water and pray to the Sun God to return the money! Along with this, chant “Om Adityaya Namah”.
Lal Kitab Remedies before Going for Any Auspicious Work
- Go on Sundays keeping betel leaves with you. Go on Monday after seeing your face in the mirror. Go after eating sweets on Tuesday. Go after eating green coriander leaves on Wednesday. Put some mustard seeds in your mouth on Thursday. Go after eating curd on Friday. One should go after eating ginger and ghee on Saturday.
- Take lentils of the month on any Saturday evening. Put some curd and vermilion on it and put it under the Peepal tree and come back without looking back. By observing seven Saturdays continuously, economic prosperity and prosperity will remain.
- Chant “Om Namah Shivay” mantra 21 times or 21 rounds with devotion by facing west for the peace of home obstacles.
- Worship Ganapati regularly to get rid of financial problems. Apart from this, recite Shree Sukta daily by putting white Guja (Chirmi) in Ganges water in a vial. Worship especially on Wednesdays by offering Prasad.
Lal Kitab Remedies to Get Back the Money Given To Relatives
- If you have given money to a relative and he is not returning it, then grind 21 white chitkabri cowries and sprinkle the powder in front of his door like the method mentioned above. Keep doing this action for 43 days, that person will return your money.
- Place the Blessed Shree Yantra in the Pooja Room
- Soak 1.25 kg of black gram on Friday night! Make them in mustard oil on the second day, Saturday.
- Make three parts of it. Feed a part of it to a horse or buffalo! Give the second part to the leprosy patient and put the third part at a crossroad after striking it three times in the opposite direction with the needle of the clock. Do this experiment for 40 days! There will be profit in business.
Lal Kitab Remedies to Increase Memory in Studies
Memory is not a joke, that it is not remembered, and if it is not remembered, then the study becomes useless, the result comes negative in the examination, and a corner of the mind starts believing that this study is useless, leaving it there is no life. You should do the work of living, and leave this useless mess, but not if you really have the desire to study and you want your result to come like those people, as brilliant children come, then try this trick.
In the evening, after eating food, lie down on the left side for two and a half hours, then lie down on the right side for two and a half hours, and after two and a half hours get up and start studying, keep this sequence going on continuously, see that the topics which were never remembered, You will be remembered so well that you will not believe yourself.
Lal Kitab Remedies for Transfer
After going to work place, wash your feet and sit at your place, ground turmeric should be poured in running water.
Lal Kitab Remedies for Cooking
Most of the time due to sitting or not doing hard work after eating, the food is not digested and abdominal pain or flatulence starts, immediately after eating the food, lie down on the left side, the food will start digesting in half an hour by making its own place and the air will be removed.
Precautions While Doing Lal Kitab Remedies
1. All the remedies of Lal Kitab should be done in the day itself i.e. after sunrise and before sunset.
2. Special attention should be paid to truth and pure food.
3. There is a special prohibition of meat, alcohol, false words, and adultery in any remedy.
4. Do all the remedies with full faith and devotion, there will definitely be benefits.
5. Only one remedy should be done in a day, if more than one remedy is to be done then do the smaller remedy first. Do not keep any item of other remedy in the house during one remedy.
6. Whatever measures you start, you must complete them. Don’t leave it incomplete, must take advice from a qualified pundit.