Home Remedies by Rajiv Dixit (Ayurvedic Recommendations)
When it comes to home medicines and Ayurvedic prescriptions, Bhai Rajiv Dixit’s name comes up frequently. They have made a tremendous contribution to increasing public awareness of ayurvedic medicine, which dates back thousands of years.
Rajiv ji demonstrated how to treat illnesses at home without the use of pharmaceuticals, with the help of home remedies and ayurveda treatment. Rajiv ji has provided numerous remedy ideas for the treatment of diabetes, blood pressure, haemorrhoids, joint pain, obesity, and a variety of other maladies, as well as preventative measures. In Hindi, aaye jaane rajiv dixit ke gharelu nuskhe.
People in today’s fast-paced world are unable to properly care for their food and drink, resulting in a variety of ailments. When people are sick, they often turn to allopathic medicine, which has adverse effects. Today, we will learn about Rajiv Dixit’s Ayurvedic treatment, which is really beneficial.
Aside from home cures, Rajiv Dixit ji has also highlighted other indigenous ways to be healthy and wholesome, which you can utilise on a regular basis to stay fit and healthy.
How to Eat Properly (Home Remedies by Rajiv Dixit)
Many diseases can be avoided if we eat correctly and at the appropriate times. The most significant benefit is that the digestive system of the body remains healthy, with no stomach disorders.
- Start your day with a full stomach and a glass of fruit juice.
- Have a lighter lunch than the morning and sip buttermilk thereafter.
- Avoid late-night eating. Food is not adequately digested when eaten late at night and then falling asleep. Dinner should be prepared 2-3 hours before bedtime, and the meal should be light.
Also Read: Face Skin Tightening Home Remedies
Ayurvedic Therapies and Rajiv Dixit Prescriptions
- To gain height, mix equal parts lime and wheat grains in curd and consume it every day. If you don’t have any curd, combine it with dal or water.
- To treat a cold or phlegm at home, combine black pepper, basil, and ginger in honey and consume it 2 to 3 times per day. This home cure will also help to stop a runny nose.
- Apply neem paste to your hair and wash it after a while to prevent hair loss. This home cure will help you stop losing your hair.
- To cure a sore throat, mix ghee and jaggery with ginger paste and eat it.
- To treat haemorrhoids, Rajiv Dixit suggests drinking radish juice. After eating, drink 1 cup of radish juice to ease piles. This cure should be used in the morning or afternoon, not in the evening. This home cure helps with haemorrhoids, fistulas, and fissures.
- Eat sesame and jaggery laddu in the morning and evening to avoid the problem of frequent urination.
- Take half a teaspoon of fenugreek seed powder with water for a few days to cure high blood pressure at home. Gourd juice and basil juice, on the other hand, can help to decrease high blood pressure.
- Press a slice of raw onion between your teeth for 3 minutes to ease toothache. This solution will provide a significant amount of relief.
- If kidney stones are a concern, slice three raw ladyfingers thin and long and place them in two litres of water overnight. Squeeze ladyfinger into the water in the morning, separate it, and drink all of the water within 2 hours. If you keep doing what you’re doing, you’ll be able to get rid of your kidney stones.
- To get rid of foul breath, chew basil leaves. Clove and cardamom both help to eliminate foul breath. If body odour occurs, carrot juice should be consumed on a daily basis. It aids in the elimination of body odour.
- According to Rajiv Dixit’s prescriptions, lime taken in betel leaves is a cure for numerous ailments. Combine lime with curd, dal, or juice like you would wheat grains. Lime drinking can help with a variety of ailments, including jaundice, impotence, brain sharpening, menstruation problems, back discomfort, shoulder pain, knee and joint pain. This remedy should not be used by anyone who have gallstones.
- If your child has a fever or a cold, extract the juice from 2-3 basil leaves and a small piece of ginger and give it to them with a spoon of honey two to three times a day.
- Rajiv Dixit claims that bitter gourd can be used to treat sugar at home. Bitter gourd juice should be consumed by diabetics on a daily basis. Incorporating bitter gourd into your diet might also help you manage your diabetes.
- Cumin is a powerful anti-obesity and weight-loss spice. Soak a teaspoon of cumin seeds overnight in a glass of water, then boil it in the morning and drink it like tea while chewing the remaining cumin seeds. When you execute this gharelu upay on a regular basis, tummy fat starts to go.
- To relieve a headache, mix a paste of cinnamon powder and water and apply it to the forehead. In terms of headache relief, this therapy outperforms pharmaceuticals.
Rajiv Dixit Health Recommendations
- White salt should be replaced with black salt, rock salt, or deli salt at home.
- When eating on the ground, always eat four quarts. Do not eat when standing and sitting in a chair.
- Food is digested effectively and digesting power is not lowered if eaten once per 24 hours, according to Rajiv Dixit’s recipe, however it must be consumed twice due to our lifestyle.
- Instead of using metal utensils, cook with pottery. The use of aluminum utensils raises the risk of diseases such as tuberculosis, rheumatism, asthma, and diabetes.
- Always use fresh flour when making bread, never knead the dough, and store it in the freezer. Apart from that, flour that has been ground for more than 15 days has lost its nutrients, so don’t grind flour for more than a month at a time.
- Rajiv Dixit’s Advice: Sugar is a type of white poison, according to Ayurveda. The best treatment is to replace sugar with jaggery. After a meal, eating a little lump of jaggery helps the body’s digestion.
- Refined oil consumption has been linked to higher blood pressure, heart disease, and cancer. For cooking, only use raw ghani oil.
- Smoking, drinking, and other substances should be avoided. Tobacco should be replaced with lime. Lime is a natural elixir for the body.
Important Water Drinking Advice
- Sipping water while sitting is always a good idea. While standing, drinking water increases the risk of joint and knee pain.
- Drink 1 glass of water first thing in the morning after waking up. Brush just after you’ve had a drink of water.
- When you return home from outside, your breathing is rapid and your body is hot; consequently, you should not drink water. When your body temperature is normal, take a break and drink some water.
- Drinking water an hour before eating will prevent you from becoming thirsty during your meal.
- To avoid stones, renal illness, and motape, drink 3 to 4 litres of water per day.
- Water should not be consumed during or after meals. After eating, wait one hour before drinking water.
- Make it a habit to drink warm water instead of cold water from the freezer. This will also aid in the reduction of fat and the prevention of disorders such as constipation.
Also Watch: How to Remove Stain from Your Cloth
How to Get Rid of a Bad Stomach
- If you have diarrhoea and find yourself going to the bathroom frequently, Rajiv Dixit explains how cumin can help. Chew half a teaspoon and sip lukewarm water from the top of the cup to halt diarrhoea.
- Mix equal parts black salt and celery with warm water to heal gas and flatulence.
- If you have thin diarrhoea and need to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes, put half a lemon into a cup of raw milk and consume it right away.
- Celery is the greatest remedy if the stomach is not cleansed adequately, according to Kabz ayurvedic treatment. Chew celery with jaggery and drink hot water from above to relieve constipation at home.
- If you use this cure before going to bed at night, you will wake up with a clear stomach.
- Triphala powder is also reported to be beneficial for gastrointestinal cleaning. Before retiring to bed, mix 1 teaspoon of triphala powder with 1 cup of water.
Friends, let us know what you thought of Rajiv Dixit’s Ayurvedic therapy essay.