Table of Contents
PLANTS AS PER VASTU SHASTRA | VASTU PLANTS FOR HOUSE
According to Vastu Shastra, everything whether it is a showpiece or ornamental plant has an effect on the members living in the house. Some things increase positive energy in the house and some negative. Some things should also be kept in mind while keeping them, because they also generate positive and negative energy.
Let us know further which plants should be kept in the house and which are not:-
- Thorn and milk plants should not be kept in the house, because prickly plants produce negative energy. Fresh flowers should be planted daily in the bouquets. Negative energy spreads through withering flowers and leaves.
- Never plant plants in the bedroom. Pots can be kept in the dining and drawing rooms.
- If you have decoration of artificial flowers in the house, then keep cleaning it from time to time.
- Plot should be avoided around the old house
- Building a house starts with buying a plot. The rest of the things are taken care of.
- According to Vastu Shastra, some things must be kept in mind while purchasing the plot, otherwise problems may be faced in future. These important tips are as follows
- Consider before purchasing the plot. Before purchasing the plot, see if it is in the lower part. If this happens, you may get in worry during the rainy days and this also leads to inferiority complex in the mind.
- There should be no sewer, crematorium, cemetery etc. around the plot.
- There should not be any ruins or old well near the plot. This affects the home’s orbit. While purchasing the plot, keep in mind that the main gate of the house should be towards north or east direction.
- It should be avoided to take the south facing plot as far as possible.
- It is better to have a garden or open space in front of the plot.
- The plot should be less wide in front and wider than the back.
PRICKLY AND POISONOUS PLANTS AS PER VASTU SHASTRA
To make the house beautiful and attractive, people plant trees in the garden, balcony or any other empty place in the house. But many times we inadvertently plant many such trees or plants in the house which gives rise to Vastu dosha.
Cactus – According to Vastu, there should not be thorny plants in the house. Apart from this, the plants from which the milk comes out of the leaves also spread the energetic energy by applying them in the house. And diseases remain a possibility of judgment. Bonsai plant – According to Vastu Shastra, planting it in the house causes obstacles in fortune and financial condition is also tight.
Tamarind and Mehndi – It is believed that their trees have negative powers. Therefore, it is considered inauspicious to plant or plant trees in the house.
Dead Plants – Keeping dead plants indoors brings negative energy. In addition, such plants take the place of releasing oxygen and in turn release carbon dioxide which has an adverse effect on health.
AUSPICIOUS PLANTS AS PER VASTU SHASTRA
Tulsi – According to Vastu Shastra – Tulsi plant should be placed in the east direction or east-north corner of the house or office. It provides wealth and mental peace. This plant should not be kept in the south direction.
White Madar – This plant can be planted in the east-north corner or in these days. This brings wealth and sudden gains. There is happiness in the house.
Banana Tree – According to Vastu Shastra, the banana tree should be in the north-east direction ie in the northeast. The mind remains calm due to the effect of this tree. Its effect increases peace and happiness in the house.
Amla – All the Gods reside on the Amla tree. Amla tree in the house should be in north or east direction. It fulfils all desires and all kinds of troubles of the home are eliminated.
Ashoka – This tree should be planted in the north direction. This eliminates all kinds of defects. Negativity and lack of money is overcome.
Flowering Plants – In addition to roses, champa and jasmine, flowering plants are considered auspicious in the house, it removes mental stress and increases the effect of positive energy in the house.
If you have any questions related to Plants as Per Vastu Shastra | Vastu Plants for House then write in the comments section or you can also email us. I wish you and your family a happy and prosperous life.
“Protect Holy Mother Cow, Serve Parents and Respect Women”
Plants as Per Vastu Shastra | Vastu Plants for House – A Divine Hindu Religion Spiritual Blog on Hinduism and Hindu Dharma