Vastu Shastra for House (Vastu Tips) | Causes and Prevention of House Architectural Defects as per Vastu Shastra
According to Vriddhastumala, how to have space for use in the areas of different directions and sub-directions of the plot has been explained are defined in this blog named causes and prevention of house architectural defects as per Vastu Shastra (Vastu Shastra for House – Vastu Tips). Please read carefully and enlighten yourself.
According to Vriddhastumala, the planet of Lakshmi in the east direction, the kitchen planet in the igneous angle, the sleeping planet in the south direction, the shastra in the southwest angle, the kitchen in the west, the treasury in the northwest angle, the place of matter in the north, House of Gods in the north-east corner (Temple), Place of curd churning between igneous angle, place for keeping ghee in south and igneous angle, toilet between south and southwest angle, Swadhyaya planet between southwest angle and west, Kop Bhavan and medicine between west and northwest angle, Item Collection Store House between Ishaan and East. Thus, there is a constitution of 16 planets.
Some Important Points to Consider:
- Keep the north-east part of the building more empty.
- Place more luggage in the south-west part.
- Get water supply from north-east only.
- In the bedroom, keep the head of the bed facing south and while sleeping keep the head facing south and the feet facing north.
- Eat facing south-east.
- Set up the place of worship in north-east direction
- While drinking water, keep your face towards north-east.
- While preparing the building, special care should be taken that the various chambers of the building should be constructed in the favorable direction given according to the architecture (vastu shastra for house).
- If we are not able to make any part of the building in its favorable direction even though we want to, then we will divide it into eight directions and fix the location.
Table of Contents
Vastu Shastra for House (Vastu Tips)
I will explain what the house should look like according to Vastu Shastra. First, let me tell you the position of different chambers of the building according to Vastu Shastra:-
East, South-East, North-West: Bathroom
Northwest: Children’s Room
North, North-East: Doors
North-West / South-East: Drawing Room
Southwest / Southeast: Dressing-Room
Northwest: Entertainment Room
South-East, South-West: Dining Room
South-East, North-East: Open Space
North-West, South: East Guest Room
South-East, West: Kitchen
Southeast: Power Supply
Northwest: Consultation Room
Northeast: Open Space
South-East / North-West: Servant Room
North, East-North, East, West: Study Room
North-East, South and West: Trees and Plants
South-East, North-West: Urinal
North-West: Water Reservoir
North-East: Water Storage
Verbal Description of Plots as per Vastu Shastra for House
Now, the verbal details of the plots are presented: –
Five main principles should be kept in mind while designing a building. The human body is made up of Panchatatva – water, fire, air, sky and earth and as long as their balance is maintained, human remains healthy. Similarly, these same elements are kept in mind in building construction itself.
We need to do it first of all in terms of the quality of the earth and keeping in mind the size and type. For the purity and quality of the earth element, the color of the soil should be based on its smell, humidity, fertility, soil compost so that the earth element can be selected correctly for building.
Water should be provided before constructing the land so that the construction work can be organized, as it has an important role to play as the habitat of the creatures is aquatic. Water resources should be prepared in the North-East. Should be made in the northeast angle of the tubewell. Be careful not to dig a tubewell on the line joining the northeast angle of the building and the northeast angle of the plot.
Fire is the mainstay of human life. In the Vedic period, Agni was considered as a form of deity and was worshiped by Yajnas and various Vedic deities like Varuna, Indra, Agni, Marut, Rudra, Vishnu, Pusha etc. were worshiped. The location of the fire should be determined in the middle of the south-east direction at the time of construction for east-south direction fast. The location of the fire can be determined as the kitchen.
Intake of clean air is important for health. Location for air transmission should be determined at the time of construction. From the point of view of health, it is necessary to take special care of air and light on the occasion of construction. The west-north direction known as the northwest angle should be known especially for wind. Air intake should be placed in the west and north directions of the building. Achieving air element in this direction is essential for health.
The word sky should keep openness for building. The height of the chambers in the building should be determined by the ratio of the chambers. The sky element is affected due to high and low altitude.
Some Precautions According to Vastu Shastra for House
- Water source in the plot should come from northeast, east or direction. At the same time, one should go out of these directions.
- The kitchen in the building should be at a fiery angle. Since all the equipment related to electricity and fire is at a fiery angle, the occupants of the building do not have the fear of an accident.
- The air flow in the building should be from northwest angle.
- Always make equal number of doors and windows for air.
- It is auspicious to make the door north or east and windows on the west wall, east wall and north wall.
- The slope of the floor should be east, north or northeast.
- The southern and western part of the building should be heavier than the northern and eastern part and the southern and western part should be higher than the northern and eastern part.
- The open space in the building should be more in the north and east than in the south and west.
These are some of the things. Which can be benefited by taking care while constructing the building. The guidelines given for different chambers in Vastu Shastra must be followed.
The four directions (north, south, east and west) and their four auxiliary angles (northeast, northwest, southwest and igneous) have special significance in architecture. Therefore, it should be taken care of while constructing the building.
If we follow the above Vastu tips as per Vastu Shastra for House, then it unquestionably will be beneficial for you and your family.
If you have any questions related to Vastu Shastra for House (Vastu Tips) then write in the comments section or you can also email us. I wish you and your family a happy and prosperous life.
“Protect Holy Mother Cow, Serve Parents and Respect Women”
Vastu Shastra for house (Vastu Tips) – A Divine Hindu Religion Spiritual Blog on Hinduism and Hindu Dharma