Table of Contents
Bhavishya Malika Predictions About End of World (2022-2027-2032)
Bhavishya Malika: Presently some predictions of Saint Achyutanandas Maharaj’s book “Bhavishya Malika” written in old Odia language are going viral. Bhavishya Malika is written by the great sages Achyutanandas and Panchasakha of Odisha.
Keep in mind, although there are many books in the world that tell the future, but compared to them, the Bhavishya Malika is the most accurate because we are getting the proof of its correctness from the happenings happening all over the world. They wrote these predictions on palm leaves. At this time his written predictions are going viral.
What is Bhavishya Malika?
About 500 years ago, i.e. in the sixteenth century, there were five great saints in Orissa, namely Saint Achyutananda Das, Saint Ananta Das, Saint Jasovanta Das, Saint Jagannath Das and Saint Balarama Das. These contemporary saints are known by the name “Panchasakha”. These five saints gave a new shape to the spiritual literature and philosophy in the Vaishnava tradition of Orissa.
Saint Achyutananda, one of these saints, had the amazing power to see past, present and future. It was these sages who composed Bhavishya Malika on palm leaves. There are many big predictions in Bhavishya Malika Granth, but most of the 318 books on the subject of future are written by Saint Achyutananda Das.
Bhavishya Malika Predictions
Many accurate predictions have been made in Bhavishya Malika about the last period of Kalyuga and the change of era, which are related to today’s time. First of all there will be the end of Kalyuga, Mahavinash (Complete Destruction), Third World War and Kalki Avatar. In Bhavishya Malika, some signs have been given regarding the end of Kalyuga, great destruction, natural disaster and world war, which will give us an idea of the truthfulness and accuracy of Malika’s predictions.
Signs of the End of Kalyuga
Saint Achyutananda Das has written in great detail the symptoms of the end of Kalyuga in the predictions of Bhavishya Malika, such as social instability, destruction of religion, acceptance of unrighteousness, corruption etc.
Following are some of the symptoms of the end of Kalyuga as per Bhavishya Malika:
- People will forget God and start speaking against him, there will be very few people who believe in religion in the world.
- The respect of elders and teachers will be lost in the society, religious leaders and Baba will work to fool people, the incidents of people being cheated at the hands of fake Baba will also become common.
- People will forget their culture and civilization and will not give importance to old knowledge.
- People will earn money through corruption and crime, cases of corruption will come to the fore.
- Criminals will openly carry and use dangerous weapons.
- Both men and women will start adopting immoral relations and adultery.
Shortage of food items, diseases, accidents will increase a little before the end of Kalyuga, due to which dissatisfaction will spread among the people and in some places people will rebel against the government.
Symptoms of Apocalypse
According to Bhavishya Malika, when farmers stop taking interest in farming work and wild animals start attacking villages and cities, then it should be understood that there is a great destruction near. Many such people would know that when an earthquake or any other major natural disaster is about to happen, animals are the first to feel it.
Following are the symptoms of some great destruction:
- Farmers will be disappointed with the rains and will start leaving farming.
- The sun will give up its benevolence and the heat will increase all over the world.
- Cyclone winds will spread havoc and people will get scared just by the sound of strong winds.
- Wild animals and snakes will leave the forest and attack houses in villages and cities.
- Lord Jagannath will be insulted.
- The big stone of the Jagannath Puri temple will fall, the flag of the temple will also fall many times, the cloth on the Tridev will catch fire, and there will be disorder in the traditions of the temple.
- The name of the last king of Puri in Orissa will be Gajapati Maharaj.
- There will be a storm in Odisha, Lord Jagannath temple of Puri, Kalpavriksha i.e. the holy banyan tree will break, and after that the process of death of people will start in the world.
- The last King of India i.e. the Prime Minister will be a powerful Hindu ruler.
New diseases will spread and there will be no cure for them even with the doctor. Millions of people will lose their lives due to epidemics. People will get tired of performing last rites and many dead bodies will be left lying at home People’s mind will remain restless, instead of stopping the epidemic with medicines, it will increase further.
Natural Disaster Will Create Havoc Between 2022 And 2027
Natural calamities will be seen creating havoc in many parts of the world. If there will be a big earthquake in many countries, then there will be a deadly flood. Somewhere there will be a lot of rain and somewhere there will be severe drought due to which people will yearn for water. The cycle of the weather will change completely due to which there will be a lot of heat on the earth.
Following are some natural calamities:
- From the year 2022 to 2027, natural calamities will be faced by people all over the world including India, it will be unpredictable and dangerous.
- Earth’s temperature will increase and the heat will be so much that many people will die 2023 will be the hottest year ever in the world.
- Many glaciers of the earth will break, ice frozen on the poles will melt rapidly.
- There will be a shortage of drinking water due to the decrease in the water of the rivers and the water below the ground, there will be loss of agriculture.
- Earth’s weather cycle will change in a very dangerous way, the knowledge of the season cycle will be of no use to humans.
- Many cities and villages in the world will be ruined by floods.
- Due to deluge wild animals will enter villages and cities due to which many people will die.
- Rising seas will threaten the lives of people living in coastal areas around the world and land in many coastal areas will merge into the sea.
- In the year 2023, there will be many big earthquakes on the earth which will take the form of tragedy, these earthquakes will start coming from the month of January itself and will continue till the month of December.
- There will be huge loss of life and property due to earthquake.
- Many cyclonic storms will come across the world, these storms will not only be stronger than any previous year, but their number will also be more.
There will be a fire in many small and big forests of the world, this fire will be so fierce that the balance of the environment will deteriorate. Every year, incidents of fierce fire will become common in the forests around the world.
Beginning of the Third World War
When gradually natural calamities will increase in the world, on the other hand when Saturn enters Aquarius, the third world war will start. If we see the beginning of the world war, then it can be after 17 January 2023. This world war will last for 6 years and 6 months. Nuclear killers will be used in this war, due to which most of the people on the earth will die and few people will be able to survive.
Two Suns Visible in the Sky
There will be an impression of two suns in the sky. One would be the Sun and the other would be some other celestial object. This glowing object could be a small meteorite or a comet. The meteorite will be a catastrophic event on the earth, when this meteorite will fall in the Indian Ocean Bay of Bengal during the day time. This will cause a big tsunami and 6 districts of Odisha will be submerged in the tsunami.
Lord Jagannath Will Go to Chhatiya Bata
Due to Tsunami, water will come till the 22nd CD of Lord Jagannath Temple in Puri. There will also be sea fishes in this water and these waves will pass over the Neel Chakra of Shri Mandir. In Orissa, Lord Jagannath will be taken by his followers from Puri to Chhatiya Bata, 30 km from Cuttack in Jajpur district.
China and 13 Islamic Countries Will Attack India
From March 29, 2025 to February 23, 2028, Saturn will remain in Pisces, being sometimes direct and sometimes retrograde, during which time India will join the World War. India would fight the Great War for a total of 13 months. When 13 Islamic countries including Pakistan and China will attack India. India will not only win the war but Akhand Bharat will also become a reality.
China will be divided into many pieces and the remaining 12 Islamic countries will lose their existence, the name and trace of Pakistan will be erased, it will become a part of united India. India will not participate in the third world war for the first 5 years and 5 months, when India will be attacked, then after the last 13 months, India will have to join the war. At this time there will be military rule in India.
Lord Kalki Avatar and Ceasefire
The attack on India will disturb the people, the enemy army will surround Jagannath Puri. At the same time the civil war in India would reach its peak and at the same time military rule would be imposed in India. Enemy army will attack Ram Mandir and Kali Mandir of Bengal, in this attack Ram Mandir will be badly damaged.
People will pray to God to save them from this attack. Then a new turn will come and Lord Kalki, the tenth incarnation of Lord Vishnu will appear before everyone. Lord Kalki will wreak havoc on the enemies, this will create panic among the enemies, and they will remain dependent on each other.
Indian soldiers will kill by entering the enemy’s house. In this way India will emerge victorious in the war. According to the prophecy, Kalki Avatar has been born and is still in some secret place.
Akhand Bharat and Era Change
Due to the change of borders after the world war, there will be only 111 countries in the world. India will take all these countries into the new era and will also lead the world. The governance system of undivided India will be different and a better system will be established than democracy and there will be only one religion in the whole world, Sanatan Dharma.
The Last King of India Will Be a Hindu Ruler
According to Malika, the last king of Puri in Odisha will be Gajapati Maharaj and the same period will also be of the last king of India i.e. Prime Minister. That is, the last PM of India also has to be in this time period. The last king of India will be a powerful Hindu ruler, Yogi Purush and he will have no children.