Shrimad Bhagavad Gita
Benefits of Reading Gita: Keeping my hands on the Gita, I swear that whatever I say I will say the truth and I will not say anything except the truth. We mostly hear this sentence on the screen of Hindi cinema,
After all, what is it in the Gita that this book is read all over the world, after all, what is it in the Gita that it is considered the best among all the books in the world, after all, what is it in the Gita that the person reading it finds himself better than the general Feeling………..?
In this article, we will discuss about how Gita brings huge changes in your life and makes you happy with mangoes. So let us now go ahead and discuss today’s topic.
What Is Bhagavad Gita? | What is Gita?
- Although the preaching of Gita was narrated by Shri Krishna to Arjuna in the field of Kurukshetra during the Mahabharata war in Daupar Yuga and from there the spread of Gita started, but before that Lord Vishnu preached the Gita to Surya millions of years ago. Said to Manu Maharaj Manu told his daughter Suvaku and from Suvaku the sages knew the kingdom, thus this kingdom continued in the tradition of the sages and for a long time it continued to be extinct in this earth, after that Lord Krishna narrated it to Arjuna in the later era. Today it is presented to us in the form of books.
- Bhagavad Gita is not a simple book, but it is the constitution of human life, in which every aspect related to human life has been explained in detail. Arjuna has asked questions and Shri Krishna has given answers.
- The king of old times, Maharaja used to run his royal text by taking inspiration from Bhagavad Gita, even today all the great men in the world definitely take inspiration from Bhagavad Gita because it is not a simple book but it is the voice of God.
- There are 18 chapters in the Gita and there are 700 verses in these 18 chapters, which cover all aspects of human life.
Benefits of Bhagavad Gita, Through a Story
There lived a farmer’s family in a village whose head was named Ramdas, he was a commentator of Gita, that is, he used to recite Gita regularly and also used to inspire people, one day Ramdas’s grandson asked him that, Grandfather You keep telling people that reciting Gita changes our life, so today I want to know from you that how our life changes with the recitation of Gita, please tell because I have been reading Gita for the past many days but I have some problems. Do not understand.
Grandfather thought for a while on this and then while explaining a task to the grandson, he said that take the dirty basket kept in front, go to the river bank and bring the basket full of water from the river and fill the tank which is empty.
The grandson did exactly as Grandpa had said, it has been evening since morning but he did not fill the pool. Finally, the grandson said to Dada, Grandfather, I have been engaged in this work since morning, I fill the basket with water from the river but By coming here, all the water gets exhausted because there is a hole in the basket, now I do this by bringing water from the bucket and fill this pool.
Grandfather smiled on this and said son, just look at that basket carefully to see how it is now, on this the grandson said, it is exactly the same as it was in the morning but the morning was dirty, now it is clear. On this Grandfather explained to the grandson that just as this basket became clean by the touch of the river water, in the same way, by regularly reading Bhagavad Gita, all the dirt accumulated inside us gets cleared and our thoughts also become clear.
Our thoughts influence our thinking and our thoughts influence our actions and our actions affect our results.
Just as there are some rules and regulations to run an organization, there is a constitution of its own to run a country, in the same way there is a constitution to run this universe which is called Bhagavad Gita (Shrimad Bhagavad Gita).
Those who believe in this constitution, carry themselves according to it, that is, those who regularly recite Bhagavad Gita and carry themselves according to it, those people are something special and they are going to do something big in their life.
Important Benefits of Reading Bhagavad Gita
10 important benefits of reading Bhagavad Gita that affect your journey of life:
- Regular recitation of Gita keeps our mind calm.
- All the negative effects inside us start getting destroyed.
- There is an increase in our thinking and understanding power.
- Distance from all kinds of evils automatically starts building.
- All of our fears vanish, and we become fearless.
- Gita removes the illusions inside us and introduces us to the realization.
- It removes the limit of our knowledge and opens the lid of our mind.
- Gita emphasizes the value of human life.
- A person who recites Gita on a daily basis is constantly cheerful and fearless.
- A man who reads Gita regularly becomes a great man one day.
Final Words on Shrimad Bhagavad Gita
The teaching of the Gita, narrated by Lord Shri Krishna to Arjuna, is a guide for the welfare of all mankind. It tells us who we are, where we came from, how to live here and where to go one day. The things that were said in it 5 thousand 5 hundred years ago prove to be equally effective even today, this is a constitution in which no amendment has been done so far and never will be because its author is Lord Vishnu himself.
In the Bhagavad Gita, Shri Krishna has said that the person who will regularly recite this book and tell people about it, he will be dear to me and will be able to achieve me.
By chanting the following mantra regularly, human life becomes welfare and happiness is attained, Lord Shri Krishna says that this is not a mantra but a great mantra, your welfare is in its chanting.
Chant This Maha Mantra of Kaliyuga
Hare-Krishna-Hare Krishna, Krishna-Krishna-Hare-Hare.
I hope you liked this article, if there are any errors left, then write them in the comment box below, they will be corrected.